You are here
Private (Private ) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Private series.
- #2: Invitation Only (Private ) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Untouchable (Private #3) (Compact Disc): $15.99
- #4: Confessions (Private #4) (Compact Disc): $15.99
- #5: Inner Circle (Private #5) (Compact Disc): $15.99
- #6: Legacy (Private #6) (Compact Disc): $16.99
- #7: Ambition (Private #7) (Compact Disc): $16.99
- #10: Suspicion (Private ) (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Last Christmas: The Private Prequel (Paperback): $9.99
Tradition, Honor, Excellence...and secrets so dark they're almost invisible
Fifteen-year-old Reed Brennan wins a scholarship to Easton Academy -- the golden ticket away from her pill-popping mother and run-of-the-mill suburban life. But when she arrives on the beautiful, tradition-steeped campus of Easton, everyone is just a bit more sophisticated, a bit more gorgeous, and a lot wealthier than she ever thought possible. Reed realizes that even though she has been accepted to Easton, Easton has not accepted her. She feels like she's on the outside, looking in.
Until she meets the Billings Girls.
They are the most beautiful, intelligent, and intensely confident girls on campus. And they know it. They hold all the power in a world where power is fleeting but means everything. Reed vows to do whatever it takes to be accepted into their inner circle.
Reed uses every part of herself -- the good, the bad, the beautiful -- to get closer to the Billings Girls. She quickly discovers that inside their secret parties and mountains of attitude, hanging in their designer clothing-packed closets the Billings Girls have skeletons. And they'll do anything to keep their secrets private.
About the Author
Kate Brian is the author of the NY Times and USA Today best-selling Private series and it's spin-off series, Privilege. She has also written many other books for teens including Sweet 16 and Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys.