You are here
Spectrum Math Workbook, Grade 5: Volume 46 (Paperback)
5th Grade Math Workbook for kids ages 10-11
Support your child's educational journey with the Spectrum Grade 5 Math Workbook that teaches basic math skills to fifth graders.
Spectrum's 5th grade math workbook is a great way for your fifth grader to learn essential math skills such as geometry, algebra prep, fractions, and more through a variety of problem-solving activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This 5th Grade Math Book
- Engaging and educational math for fifth graders. "Graphing on the coordinate plane", "classifying geometric figures", and "multiplying and dividing fractions" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate math in everyday settings to help inspire learning.
- Testing progress along the way. Pretests, posttests, a mid-test, final test, and an answer key are included in the 5th grade workbook to help track your child's progress along the way before moving on to new and exciting math lessons.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The 5th Grade Math Workbook Contains:
- 10 chapters full of vibrant activities
- Pretests, posttests, mid-test, final test, scoring record, and answer key
- Perfectly sized at about 8" x 11"