You are here
Spectrum Critical Thinking for Math, Grade 1 (Paperback)
1st grade Critical Thinking Math Workbook for kids ages 6+
Support your child's educational journey with Spectrum's First Grade Critical Thinking Math Workbook that teaches essential 1st grade math skills.
Math books for 1st graders are a great way for children to learn critical thinking skills such as addition, subtraction through 100, place value, geometry, and more through a variety of learning activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This First Grade Critical Thinking Workbook
- Engaging and educational first grade math activities. "Drawing and counting money", "Using pictures to add and subtract", and "Composing 2-D and 3-D shapes" are a few of the fun math activities that incorporate critical thinking for kids to help inspire learning into your child's classroom or homeschool curriculum.
- Tracking progress along the way. "Check what you know" and "Check what you've learned" sections are included at the beginning and end of every chapter. A mid-test and final test are also included in the Spectrum math book to test student knowledge. Use the answer key to track student progress before moving on to new and exciting activities.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 128-page first grade math workbook is sized at about 8 1/2 inches x 11 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Spectrum Grade 1 Math Workbook Contains:
- 6 chapters of math activities
- Mid-test, final test, and answer key
- "Check what you've learned" and "Check what you know" reviews