You are here
Spectrum Critical Thinking for Math, Grade 5 (Paperback)
Critical Thinking Math Grade 5 Workbook for kids ages 10+
Support your child's educational journey with Spectrum's 5th Grade Math Critical Thinking Workbook that teaches essential 5th grade math skills.
Critical Thinking Math workbooks are a great way for students to learn critical thinking skills such as geometry, fractions and decimals, algebra 1 prep, place value, and more through a variety of learning activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Math Book
- Engaging and educational 5th grade math activities. "Graphing on the coordinate plane", "Multiplying and dividing whole numbers", and "Measuring perimeter, area, and volume" are a few of the fun math activities that incorporate critical thinking for kids to help inspire learning into your child's classroom or homeschool curriculum.
- Tracking progress along the way. "Check what you know" and "Check what you've learned" sections are included at the beginning and end of every chapter. A mid-test and final test are also included in the Spectrum math book to test student knowledge. Use the answer key to track student progress before moving on to new and exciting activities.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 128-page math workbook is sized at about 8 inches x 10 1/2 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Spectrum Grade 5 Math Workbook Contains:
- 8 chapters of math activities
- Mid-test, final test, and answer key
- "Check what you've learned" and "Check what you know" reviews