You are here
Spectrum Critical Thinking for Math, Grade 8 (Paperback)
Critical Thinking Math Grade 8 Workbook for kids ages 13+
Support your child's educational journey with Spectrum's Critical Thinking 8th Grade Math Workbook that teaches critical thinking math skills.
Critical Thinking Math workbooks are a great way for eighth grade students to learn critical thinking skills using geometry, Pythagorean Theorem, linear equations, and more through a variety of learning activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Math Book
- Engaging and educational math activities. "Graphing", "Writing the product of powers in expanded form", and "Scientific notation in the real world" are a few of the fun math activities that incorporate critical thinking for kids to help inspire learning into your child's classroom or homeschool curriculum.
- Tracking progress along the way. "Check what you know" and "Check what you've learned" sections are included at the beginning and end of every chapter. A mid-test and final test are also included in the Spectrum math book to test student knowledge. Use the answer key to track student progress before moving on to new and exciting activities.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 128-page math book is sized at about 8 inches x 11 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Eighth Grade Spectrum Math Workbook Contains:
- 6 chapters of math activities
- Mid-test, final test, and answer key
- Check what you know" and "Check what you've learned" reviews