You are here
Wind Turbine Technology: Principles and Design (Paperback)
This title includes a number of Open Access chapters.
This important book presents a selection of new research on wind turbine technology, including aerodynamics, generators and gear systems, towers and foundations, control systems, and environmental issues.
This informative book:
- Introduces the principles of wind turbine design
- Presents methods for analysis of wind turbine performance
- Discusses approaches for wind turbine improvement and optimization
- Covers fault detection in wind turbines
- Describes mediating the adverse effects of wind turbine use and installation
About the Author
Dr. Muyiwa Adaramola received his PhD in environmental engineering at the University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Canada. He is now a researcher at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, focusing on wind energy.