You are here
Off Grid Solar Power Simplified: For Rvs, Vans, Cabins, Boats and Tiny Homes (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
How to make a solar system without a headache, even if you don't know anything about electricity.
More people are figuring out how to make off-grid solar power work for them.
In this book: Off-Grid Solar Power Simplified, you will discover:
- Energy units you didn't even know existed
- Formulas you can't live without when building a solar system
- A comprehensive list of tools that you absolutely need
- How to choose wire diameters the right way
- Step by step guide on sizing your off-grid solar system without painful mistakes
- Why not every wire is suited for solar energy installations
- The best way to protect your installation from catching fire
- Discover different batteries; maintenance, price, increase lifespan, configurations, ...
- Discover different solar panels; tilt, cleaning, optimizing solar input, ...
- What device is at the heart of any solar power system?
- Inverters; different types, different sine waves, efficiency, power ratings, ...
- Discover the best way to monitor the state of charge of your batteries
- The safest way to charge your solar battery from your car alternator.
- A step by step guide on how to build your system
People can transform their RV, van, cabin, boat or tiny homes using these off-grid solar systems.
This book is written by an electrical engineer who specializes in solar power design. A licensed electrician has reviewed it.
This book has been written in a way to suit beginners to understand how an off-grid solar power system works and how to build one.